Refund & Shipping Policy
- Registrations without full payment or a school purchase order number will NOT be processed.
- To qualify for “members’ rates” you must be a current financial ACHPER Member. The Victorian Branch does not offer school memberships.
- It is our intention that events will run as scheduled. However the Branch reserves the right to cancel events/presentations if minimum numbers are not achieved.
- If the Branch makes a decision to cancel an event, registrants will be given a full refund.
- To cancel a booking for an event, and not incur a cancellation fee, registrants must notify the Branch at least 5 business days prior to the event date. Notification must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made within 5 business days of the event will be subject to a cancellation fee (50% of the event registration).
NB: The Branch reserves the right to waive any of the above charges at its discretion.
- Orders for resources will not be processed without a school purchase order number or full payment.
- Returns, refunds or replacements are only acceptable in cases of incorrect deliveries, faulty goods or items that are wrongly described.
- Notification of incorrect supply, incorrect invoices or damaged goods must be made within 5 business days of the receipt of the goods and/or invoice.
- Damaged and unacceptable goods will be replaced at the expense of ACHPER Victorian Branch however you must notify the branch within 5 business days of receipt of the goods.
- Authority to return resources must be obtained from ACHPER Victorian Branch before resources are returned.
- We deliver products Australia wide using Australia post. Shipping costs are calculated based on the size and weight of a product. Orders are generally dispatched within 5 business days of the order being placed. Shipping times are estimated to between 3 and 7 working days depending on your location within Australia.
- Products delivered including those ordered in advance of publication, will be supplied within 3 business days of release.
- Digital content is subject to copyright and for your personal, non-commercial use. You may copy, store, transfer and burn the digital content only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Once you have purchased digital content, we encourage you to download it promptly and to make back-up copies of it. If you are unable to complete a download please contact The Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- We do not accept international orders through this website. If you would like to place an international order please contact us at email@example.com or +61 3 9274 8900.
Customer Service Policy
- ACHPER is committed to providing excellent customer service and quality products.
- In the event a product is not available, we will contact you directly within 5 business days to arrange an alternative item or refund.
- We endeavor to ensure all products listed on the website are in stock or, in the case of pre orders, we will dispatch the articles on the date the product becomes available.
- All transactions are processed in Australian dollars