Become a Member
Join your professional association of over 2500 members that promotes active and healthy living!
Not yet a member? Now is the time!
10 Reasons to join ACHPER SA
Now is a great time to consider joining or renewing with your professional association. Memberships start from $50 annually and entitle you to:
- FREE access to member-only support materials
- Discounted fees on professional learning
events, conferences and webinars (accreditation certificates provided)
- Discounted rate for ACHPER resources
- Networking and career building opportunities
- Access to member-only Facebook groups
- Monthly ACHPERtiser e-newsletter
- Share your voice with our advocacy and representation
- Phone or email support from our experienced
professional learning team
Everything you need to know about becoming a member of ACHPER can be found below. If you have further questions about joining or would like additional information, please contact us on (08) 8363 5700 or email email@example.com.
Open to teachers and other professionals working in the education, sport, physical activity and health sectors.
Open to persons who graduated in 2019 or 2020 from a tertiary institution in the education, sport, physical activity and/or health sectors.
Open to currently enrolled students in post-secondary institutions in any area of education, sport, physical activity or health promotion.
Open to persons who are retired/no longer working in the profession and wish to continue their support for ACHPER and remain connected with the community.
- All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- ACHPER Membership is tax deductible
Become a Member
Click below to join ACHPER and join an active and vibrant professional community of over 2,500 members committed to promoting active and healthy living for all Australians. Please note online applications require payment with credit card.
Alternatively, you can download, complete and email us the Membership Application Form. This form has the option to request an invoice for payment via bank transfer.
Need more information? Please don't hesitate to contact us.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE: HOW TO BECOME AN ACHPER SA MEMBER